All text messages will come 'From' our shared short code 88202. This is not something we can change. If you wish for your company name to display on a customer's phone, we suggest asking them to save 88202 as a contact in their phone under your company name. When composing a message, you do have the option of including your username in the message itself if you'd like.
Articles in this section
- Scheduling Messages
- Buying More Credits
- Changing The ‘From’ Information On Messages
- Maximum Message Size
- Can I Send URL Links To Websites?
- How Will I Know When I Have New Messages?
- Marking Messages as 'read' or 'unread'
- Receiving Someone Else’s Messages
- Replying To Messages
- Forwarding Messages To An Email Account